Visas to Indonesia

Want to come to Indonesia but don’t know which visa to choose? We will answer all your questions below!

Visa on Arrival (VOA, B1) – if you want to stay in Bali for up to 60 days

If you want to stay in the country for no more than 60 days, then you can get a visa on arrival.

There are three ways to obtain a visa on arrival:

1. At the airport upin arrival
2. Online in advance on the Indonesian Immigration website 
3. With the help of our agency 

The visa is issued for 30 days + 1 extension for 30 days. After that, you MUST leave the country.

Visas: 211A tourist and C2 business – if you want to stay in the country for more than 180 days without leaving

General information for tourist and business visas:

Visa for 60 days from the date of entry + 2 extensions of 60 days each (ATTENTION: the situation for renewals may change – the cost of renewal is approximately $ 178 – 2,600,000 idr).

Entry corridor 90 days from the date of issue of the visa (it cannot be extended).

With these visas, you can stay in the country for a total of 180 days (60 days visa and 2 extensions of 60 days) without leaving.

The visa is single entry and expires upon departure.

What is the difference between tourist and business visa?

The only difference in the purpose of the visit:

TOURIST VISA – Visa for the purpose of tourism.

BUSINESS VISA – Visa for the purpose of a business meeting.

If you are going to just live in Bali, then a tourist visa will suit you.

Multiple entry visas D1 and D2

Multiple entry tourist or business offshore eVisa D1 or D2 is issued for 1 or 2 years and allows you to stay in Indonesia for up to 60 days at a time, after that you must leave the country (you can return at any time).

During the validity of the visa, you can leave Indonesia and return an unlimited number of times, 60 days will be counted each time you enter the country.

The D1 or D2 visa can be extended for 2 times for 60 days each, after which you must fly out of the country. You can return back using the same visa. You can stay in Indonesia for up to 180 days without flying out.

Do you need to apply for a visa for a child?

Yes, the same visa is issued for a child as for an adult. Even for children less than a year old.

What documents are needed to apply for a visa?

For 211A and C2 visas:

– a photo of a passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months (attention, to apply for a D212 visa, the passport must be valid for more than 18 months) and having 4 empty pages (color photo, full spread of the passport with basic data, not cut off at the edges and without fingers).
– your color photo, preferably on a red or blue background, or on a light one (you can take a selfie: a straight face into the camera).

For D1 and D2:

The requirements are the same as for 211А and C2 visas, except for a passport.

– Passport should be valid for at least 18 months

For D12 visas:

1. Passport photo (before the expiration date of the passport must be at least 18 months or 30 months)

2. Personal photo

3. Bank statement in English for the last three months with a minimum current balance of $5,000 or an equivalent amount. (We can provide).

For Worker Visa E33G:

1. A passport with a validity period of at least 6 (six) months.
2. Personal account statement with a minimum amount of USD 2,000 or its equivalent for the last 3 months (including name, period dates and account balance).
3. Personal photo.
4. Proof of income in the form of a salary in the amount of at least $ 60,000 per year.

Visa payment methods

We accept:
– bank card
– cash in the office on Bali
– cash through Аlfamart
– cash to the courier on Bali

How to apply for a visa?

— fill out the questionnaire (for each separately) — (if you are a new client, fill out the questionnaire, if you have already completed it, just give your first and last name)
– upload documents (passport photo in .jpg main full spread – in good quality, without glare, fingers, not cut off at the edges), for a child – a passport and a birth certificate.
— upload your color photo, preferably on a red background (or just a selfie: face and shoulders straight into the camera, like a passport)
– download the full vaccination certificate in English in jpg format
– for children, download the parents’ vaccination certificate!
After filling out the form, write to us in messengers (Telegram or Whats App) in English, for whom you filled out
– sign an electronic contract and consent (we will send you an email after filling out the questionnaire)
– pay online with a card of any bank (the link for payment will be in your personal account after signing the contract).
(there are technical problems-delays by the Immigration Office)

Do you need a return ticket?

You do not need a return ticket to apply for a visa.
You need a return ticket to enter Indonesia.
The return ticket must be no later than 60 days from the date of entry into Indonesia.

Investor KITAS

Investor KITAS

Investor KITAS (types 313 and 314) is issued to applicants who invest in a company in Indonesia and must work

Read more »
KITAS family visa

KITAS family visa

This visa can be obtained by a foreigner married to an Indonesian citizen, their children, or the spouse and children

Read more »

Сalling Visa

You can apply for сalling visa if you are a citizen of one of these countries: Afghanistan, Guinea, Israel, North

Read more »