Private Limited Liability Company (Perseroan Terbatas, RT)
This type of business license is generally considered the most popular in Bali and safe for foreign investors. It has a very clear process of registration of documents for registration, starting and closing. The founders of the company must only be citizens of Indonesia.
The authorized capital of the PT must be at least 550 million IDR.
Terms And Conditions For PT Registration
- Suggested company name (3 options to choose from);
- Copy of the Commission agent’s and Director’s identity card;
- Photo 3×4 cm size;
- Company address (a copy of the certificate of the status of the land plot or building);
- A copy of the land ownership certificate;
- Copy of land tax (PBB-Pajak Bumi dan Bangunan);
- A copy of the construction permit (IMB, Izin Mendirikan Bangunan).
- The confirmed name of the company;
- Company Charter issued by a notary in Indonesia;
- Permission from local authorities;
- Approval from the Indonesian village chief and district chief;
- Taxpayer identification number NPWP;
- Legalized company Charter from the Legal Department;
- Location permit from the Regency;
- Registration of a company certificate from the Department of Commerce and industry;
- Permanent business license from the Investment coordinating Council.
Registration of a PT company in Indonesia takes from 1 to 6 months.