Investor KITAS (types 313 and 314) is issued to applicants who invest in a company in Indonesia and must work for that company.
The Indonesian KITAS investor provides many advantages, the most advantageous of which are the ease of filing, the absence of the requirement to pay a state fee for a work permit. If you meet all investment requirements, you do not need to pay the US$1,200 per year visa fee. In addition, foreign investors do not have to wait long to start working after making their initial investment.
Kitas are purely targeted visas that are issued for specific tasks, and each with its own conditions for obtaining.
Investor kitas – is issued when opening your own company, in which you will be the founder.
Kitas investor offshore (314) – 16 million for 2 years for 1 person
Kitas offshore investor (313) – 15 million for 1 year for 1 person
— bank card
— in cash at the office in Bali
— in cash through Alfamart
— in cash to a courier in Bali
Obtaining an offshore investor kitas consists of two stages
- Obtaining an e-visa to enter Indonesia
- Submission of biometrics after entry and receipt of a kitas
It takes about 7-10 business days to receive an e-visa.
After entering, it will take about 3 weeks to activate the kitas
- passport with a validity of at least 30 months (for kitas for 1 year – at least 18 months);
- account statement with an account balance of at least $2,000 (any bank, any currency, in English statement);
- photo size 4×6 cm, on a red background;
- the address of permanent residence in Bali (when changing the place of residence, you need to change the address in kitas, the cost of changing the address is 2 million) it is better to indicate the address with which you have a connection, since:
– to extend the kitas, you will need to have SKTT (the cost of registration is 3 million), to do it, you will need the ID of the owner of the premises specified as the address in the kitas
- your e-mail
- whats app phone number
All visa fees are included in the kitas price.