We provide consultants and agents for visas and business start-ups
We help our clients in obtaining visas for entering Indonesia. If you need to get to Bali or another island in Indonesia, please contact us.
We will explain to you how to get a visa, help you collect the necessary documents, and get a visa for entry.
And in Indonesia, we will help you choose the most profitable field for starting a business, tell you how to do it efficiently and without problems, and provide legal support for starting a company.
Choose the type of visa that best suits your plans
Our goal will be to make the visa application process as fast and convenient as possible for you. We will help you decide on the type of visa that is best suited for your visit to Indonesia and will allow you to realize your intentions.
Onshore Visa 211
Business Onshore Visa 211 is ideal for those who want to stay in Indonesia for a long period without making money in the country.
KITAS student Visa
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the KITAS student visa is temporarily unavailable
Social Visa 211
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the 211 social visa is temporarily unavailable for obtaining from abroad.
Visa on arrival
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Visa on arrival or VOA is temporarily unavailable for obtaining.
Business offshore visa 211
The best solution for visiting Bali or any of the Islands of Indonesia.
KITAP retirement Visa
KITAP retirement visa is issued to persons who have reached the age of 55
business people from all over the world
The most popular service today is consulting on how to apply for a business visa to come to Indonesia during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are working on obtaining visas for clients from over 15 countries around the world.
We provide all types of visa services to help you visit Indonesia amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our visa clients
Yesterday I came to Indonesia with my wife with visas from @legalindonesia, there were no problems. Visas were ready in 4 working days with paying for the standard package, thanks for the speed and advice along the way.
Made visas through Legal Indonesia. Paid on November 18th in the evening (Moscow time). Mine came the next day. My husband received it today (November 24th). Thanks a lot @legalindonesia, everything is clear 👌
Hooray, I made 3 visas at @legalindonesia, 2 of them were ready yesterday (done in 4 days), 1 today. Very fast😅🥰 Thanks for the feedback! All questions are answered 😍 We took regular visas for 4.9 million.
We made visas for 4.9 million via @legalindonesia - paid on Monday, received visas by mail on Thursday. We just filled out the form and attached photos of international passports. We are already in Bali. It's super easy.
I would like to thank @legalindonesia. You can safely apply for a visa with them 🙌🏼. We ordered non-urgent visas, and we were promised to process them in 10 days. As a result, one visa was ready in 2 working days, and others in 3 working days ☝🏼. The managers are always in touch and answer all questions, and the price is excellent in comparison with others.
Today I received a visa through @legalindonesia. I ordered a standard package worth 4.9 million IDR. They made it in three working days!
Thanks to @legalindonesia! We've got visas for our children! All deadlines were met and obligations were fulfilled! 👍
@legalindonesia made me a visa in 2 working days. I was making a standard visa for 4,9 million IDR - and just got it. It was very convenient to receive online notifications about the status of the application by e-mail. I recommend Legal Indonesia!
I applied for a 5 million visa through @legalindonesia. I received a visa. Everything is fine!
I would like to leave a review on obtaining a visa from @legalindonesia and express my gratitude! Everything went as quickly as possible, I was very surprised! On Sunday I applied for a visa, and on Thursday she was already ready 🙀 That is, it took 4 days. Although I paid for the simplest visa, not an expedited one. Thank you so much! I was very pleased with the services. 😻 I recommend @legalindonesia!
News about visa processing and extensions
We provide you with up-to-date and reliable information to help you resolve your visa and legal issues efficiently and on time.
You can get the latest news on visa and legal issues here, on our Фейсбуке or Инстаграме.
Bali is one of the most popular and comfortable places for vacation. It is warm all year round, scenic. It offers well-developed infrastructure and a decent level of service, a large expat community and everything you need for a carefree life in retirement.
Great news! Indonesian legislation provides a special type of visa for elderly people - the retirement Visa.
What is a retirement KITAS?
A retirement KITAS is a permit for temporary residence in Indonesia for retirees, which allows them to stay in the country for 1 year up to 5 years (with renewals). Working with this visa is prohibited.
In this article, you will learn who can get a retirement KITAS, what benefits it provides to the holder, and what is required to obtain it.
Who can obtain a retirement KITAS?
A retirement KITAS can be obtained by individuals who are 55 years old or older. Both spouses who meet these requirements can apply for a retirement visa, but their applications will be processed separately. But note, that there are cases where one of the spouses does not meet all the conditions.
If one of the spouses is not yet 55 years old, he can obtain a dependent visa. Applicant’s children under 18 years old can also obtain this visa.
The process of obtaining a KITAS is not available to everyone, but only to citizens of 60 countries:
- Argentina, Australia, Austria
- Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria
- Canada, Cyprus
- Egypt, Estonia
- Finland, France
- Germany, Greece
- India, Iran, Ireland, Iceland, Italy
- Liechtenstein, Luxembourg
- Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Monaco
- Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- Poland, Portugal, Philippines
- Singapore, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, South Korea
- Taiwan, Thailand
- United Arab Emirates, United States of America, United Kingdom of Great Britain
It's important to note that the requirements for obtaining a KITAS retirement visa may vary depending on the country of citizenship, so it's recommended to check with the Indonesian embassy or consulate in the country of residence for the most up-to-date information.
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, there are a few more important ones. The applicant must:
- Have sufficient financial funds - more than $18 000 USD per year. If the visa application also includes dependents, the applicant must demonstrate a higher income. Usually, if this requirement is met, it is easier to get a dependent visa than to get a separate retirement visa.
- Have health and life insurance.
- Sign a lease agreement for at least 1 year.
- Hire a maid or butler.
What are the benefits of KITAS?
The visa gives the right to:
- enter and leave Indonesia multiple times;
- stay in the country for a long period of time without leave;
- obtain Indonesian driver's licenses;
- open bank accounts at any Indonesian bank and even get loans or credit cards;
- buy cars, scooters, rent land;
- visit tourist attractions with a discount;
- get discounts at sport centers and medical facilities;
- the possibility of obtaining KITAP (Permanent Stay) (after 5 years).
What is the validity period of a retirement visa KITAS?
The retirement visa is issued for a period of 1 year with the possibility of annual extensions for up to 5 years. After 5 years, you can apply for a permanent residence permit KITAP.
How to obtain a retirement KITAS?
The process of obtaining KITAS takes approximately 1-2 months and consists of three main stages:
- Obtaining the TELEX approval document
- Obtaining the entry visa (VITAS)
- Registering the visa and obtaining a multiple-entry permit upon arrival in Indonesia
The whole procedure can be made easier by using our services. You will only need to provide us with the necessary documents, come to the embassy and undergo biometrics. We will handle all the preparation and processing.
Stage 1. TELEX Application
We collect the necessary package of documents and order a TELEX to a specific embassy or consulate of Indonesia. TELEX is a permission that is issued at the main office of the immigration service in Jakarta. The process takes about 20 working days. Once the TELEX is ready, we will send it to your email.
To apply for TELEX, you need to provide the following documents:
- a copy of your marriage or divorce certificate (translated into English);
- a copy of the first page of your passport, valid for at least 18 months;
- a copy of insurance for 1 month;
- bank statement for the last 3 months;
- a photo on a red background in electronic format;
- a copy of your Indonesian maid ID;
- a lease agreement for one year.
Upon request, we can assist with document translation and legalization.
Stage 2. Obtaining VITAS Visa at the Embassy
To obtain a visa at the Indonesian embassy, you need to provide the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 18 months at the time of entry to Indonesia;
- A copy of the main page of the passport;
- A copy of the page with the entry stamp to the country where you are obtaining the visa;
- Completed application form;
- 2 color photographs on a light background for documents;
- TELEX and accompanying letter from Jakarta;
- Ticket to Indonesia;
- Visa fee of $150 USD, payable in the currency of the country where the Indonesian embassy is located.
If any document is missing, please contact us and we will help you resolve this issue.
Stage 3. Retirement visa registration
Once you receive your VITAS, you must enter Indonesia within 90 days and convert your temporary visa to KITAS while already in the country.
Upon entry into Indonesia, you should contact us within 7 days, provide your passport and one photograph on a red background in electronic format for registration of your visa and issuance of a multiple exit permit.
You also need to visit the immigration office to undergo biometric procedures.
Extension of retirement KITAS
KITAS is granted for one year with the possibility of annual extension for up to five years. The procedure should be initiated no later than one month before the expiration date.
Our service fees are:
- Processing of documents for obtaining a retirement visa + annual unlimited exit permit (mandatory) - 15 000 000 IDR ~ 1 045 USD
- Extension of retirement visa - 15 000 000 IDR ~ 1 045 USD
We also provide services for closing KITAS. The cost of closure is 1 000 000 IDR ~ 75 USD.
For inquiries, please contact us in a convenient way:
WhatsApp: +62 817 967 77 71