Want to come to Indonesia but don’t know which visa to choose? We will answer all your questions below!
If you want to stay in the country for no more than 60 days, then you can get a visa on arrival.
The cost of a visa is 500,000 idr (approximately $35). Visa is paid at the airport.
The visa is issued for 30 days + 1 extension for 30 days. After that, you MUST leave the country.
Available for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Uzbekistan.
General information for tourist and business visas:
Visa for 60 days from the date of entry + 2 extensions of 60 days each (ATTENTION: the situation for renewals may change – the cost of renewal is approximately $ 178 – 2,600,000 idr).
Entry corridor 90 days from the date of issue of the visa (it cannot be extended).
With these visas, you can stay in the country for a total of 180 days (60 days visa and 2 extensions of 60 days) without leaving.
The visa is single entry and expires upon departure.
The only difference in the purpose of the visit:
TOURIST VISA – Visa for the purpose of tourism.
BUSINESS VISA – Visa for the purpose of a business meeting.
If you are going to just live in Bali, then a tourist visa will suit you.
Tourist visa to enter Indonesia for 60 days.
The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of entry and cannot be extended. To issue an onshore visa within the country is the same. After e211 – be sure to leave Indonesia.
You have 90 days from the date your visa was issued to enter.
Attention! There are rumors that they want to cancel the visa for citizens of Russia and Ukraine. There is NO official decision to cancel the visa!
Business visa to enter Indonesia. It is issued for 1 year, you can stay in the country no more than 60 days at a time, then you need to leave and come again.
You cannot extend your stay in the country.
You have 90 days from the date your visa was issued to enter.
Visa for the purpose of business negotiations, investments, etc.
To obtain this visa, the validity of the passport must be at least 18 months
Minimal package – 4 600 000 IDR – 320$ – 7-10 working days
Regular package – 5 100 000 IDR – 355$ – 3-5 working days
TOURIST VISA (prices reduced!):
Minimal package – 3 700 000 – 250$ – 7-10 working days
Optimal package (visa + bank account)* – 3 900 000 – 260$ – 7-10 working days visa processing (there may be a queue for a visit to the bank in Bali)
Regular package – 4 400 000 – 298$ – 3-5 working days
* We help with opening an account with Permata Bank. We are not responsible and will not be able to open an account if the bank changes the conditions and requirements for opening accounts for foreigners.
Each package includes:
– payment of all taxes and fees
– provision of sponsorship from the company
– preparation and submission of all necessary documents and certificates
Regular package – 2 500 000 – 161 $ – processing time 3 working days
Regular package – 5,500,000 IDR ~370 USD, processing time 5-7 working days
Premium package – 7,000,000 IDR ~470 USD processing time 3 working days
Tariffs differ in the speed of issuing a visa. Please note that the period for obtaining a visa includes only working days!
Yes, the same visa is issued for a child as for an adult. Even for children less than a year old.
Yes, a full vaccination certificate is required to enter Indonesia. It must be in English.
So far, Indonesia accepts all known 2-component vaccines + Jonson&Jonson.
Sputnik is received.
Sputnik Light is accepted.
At least 14 days must elapse from the date of the last dose of the vaccine to enter! (visa can be applied for immediately after the last dose)
There is no vaccine expiration date in Indonesia, so you can apply for a visa and enter even with a 2021 certificate, BUT, check with the transit countries and the airline for vaccination requirements.
– a photo of a passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months (attention, to apply for a D212 visa, the passport must be valid for more than 18 months) and having 4 empty pages (color photo, full spread of the passport with basic data, not cut off at the edges and without fingers).
– your color photo, preferably on a red or blue background, or on a light one (you can take a selfie: a straight face into the camera).
– Full vaccination certificate in English.
Quarantine when entering Indonesia has been lifted. The PCR test for entry into the country has also been canceled!!
Find out about PCR requirements in transit countries.
– bank card
– cash in the office on Bali
– cash through Аlfamart
– cash to the courier on Bali
— fill out the questionnaire (for each separately) — https://me.legalindonesia.id/newclient (if you are a new client, fill out the questionnaire, if you have already completed it, just give your first and last name)
– upload documents (passport photo in .jpg main full spread – in good quality, without glare, fingers, not cut off at the edges), for a child – a passport and a birth certificate.
— upload your color photo, preferably on a red background (or just a selfie: face and shoulders straight into the camera, like a passport)
– download the full vaccination certificate in English in jpg format
ATTENTION: CHECK THAT THE CERTIFICATE INCLUDES THE CORRECT PASSPORT DATA.
– for children, download the parents’ vaccination certificate!
After filling out the form, write to us in messengers (Telegram or Whats App) in English, for whom you filled out
– sign an electronic contract and consent (we will send you an email after filling out the questionnaire)
– pay online with a card of any bank (the link for payment will be in your personal account after signing the contract).
!!!! ATTENTION: DO NOT BUY TICKETS UNTIL YOU HAVE A VISA!!!
(there are technical problems-delays by the Immigration Office)
You do not need a return ticket to apply for a visa.
You need a return ticket to enter Indonesia.
The return ticket must be no later than 60 days from the date of entry into Indonesia.
At the moment, the most convenient and stable option is to buy a real reservation on kupitrip.online
— The cost is only 600 rubles
— You get a real confirmed verifiable air ticket reservation
— Reservation is held for at least a week
— Bookings can be checked on sites such as checkmytrip.com