Obtaining ITAS/ITAP/ re-entry permit from abroad

How do I apply for an ITAP/ITAP/Re-entry permit if you are not in Indonesia?

If your ITAP/ITAP permit expires soon, you can apply for an extension of the ITAP/ITAP/re-entry permit without visiting immigration offices, consulates or embassies.

Your sponsor must personally apply for an extension at the immigration office under the following conditions:

  1. Your sponsor must attach a copy of your passport;

  2. Your sponsor must inform you about the date of your arrival in Indonesia.

You can get your ITAP/ITAP/re-entry permit at the immigration office within 21 business days of arrival in Indonesia.

You may also like