Owners of expired KITAS and KITAP

Holders of residence permits such as KITAS or KITAP, which have expired, will have to obtain new permits.

This information concerns foreign nationals with KITAS or KITAP, which expired during their stay outside Indonesia.

They cannot enter Indonesia with an expired permit, but they can contact a visa sponsor to apply for a new visa.

The application for a new visa is carried out online without the need to visit the Indonesian representative office abroad.

For more information, please visit the website of the Indonesian Immigration Service

You may also like