The latest terms and conditions for domestic travel refer to SE No.24/2022
1. Everyone who travels by private or public vehicle is responsible for his/her own health, and is subject to and complies with the applicable terms and conditions.
2. Every Domestic Traveler (PPDN) is required to use the PeduliLindung application as a condition for traveling domestically.
3. PPDN must meet the following travel requirements:
a) PPDN aged 18 years and over must have received the third dose of vaccine (booster);
b) PPDN with the status of a Foreign Citizen, originating from overseas travel with the age of 18 years and over, must have received the second vaccine;
c) PPDN aged 6-17 years must have received the second dose of vaccine;
d) PPDN aged 6-17 years from overseas travel are exempted from the obligation to vaccinate;
e) PPDN under the age of 6 years are exempted from the vaccination requirements but must travel with a companion who has complied with the provisions of the Covid-19 vaccination.
4. PPDN as regulated in number 3 is not required to show a negative result of the RT-PCR test or rapid antigen test and can travel within the country by implementing strict health protocols.
5. PPDN with special health conditions or comorbid diseases that prevent travellers from receiving vaccinations, are exempt from vaccination requirements, are not required to show a negative result of the RT-PCR test or rapid antigen test and are required to attach a doctor’s certificate from the Government Hospital stating that the person concerned has not and/or is unable to take part in the Covid-19 vaccination.
This circular letter is effective from August 25, 2022 until the specified time