– Is the application for Offshore Visa (312, 317, etc) open?
– Currently, the Offshore Visa service is not yet open.
– Do the services for the Onshore Visa application remain open?
– Onshore Visa services for foreign nationals residing in Indonesia are still open.
– If I have a valid eVisa, can I fly to Indonesia? Is an additional letter of recommendation from immigration required?
– If you already have a valid eVisa, then you can enter Indonesia. Don’t forget to bring a negative for the COVID-19 test.
– How can I apply for a visa for humanitarian reasons?
– Please contact the RI representative office or write a letter via firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching supporting data and normative requirements.
– Are UK citizens who already have an eVisa allowed to enter?
– All foreign citizens who already have still valid eVisa will be allowed to enter as long as they follow the health protocol rules determined by the COVID-19 handling task force.
– Can you apply for a visa for marriage or not?
– You cannot apply for a visa for marriage reasons.