For holders of expired KITAS and KITAP

Visa Consulting & Coaching Training provide with a great place to Service, whether you are there to burn off some calories or are.

Holders of an expired KITAS or KITAP residence permits will have to obtain new permits.
This information applies to foreign nationals with KITAS or KITAP that expired during their stay outside Indonesia.

They cannot enter Indonesia with an expired permit, but can apply to a visa sponsor for a new visa.

Submission of documents for a new visa is carried out online without the need to visit a representative office of Indonesia abroad.

More information can be obtained from the website of the Indonesian Immigration Service at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *