KITAP retirement Visa
Bali is one of the most pleasant and comfortable destinations for recreation. A good tropical climate, beautiful nature, a fairly high level of medical care, and, of course, the hospitality of residents … And what else do you need for a carefree retirement life? Good news. Indonesian law provides a special visa for the elderly – a Pension visa.
The Kitas pension visa is issued to persons who have reached the age of 55. This visa is a temporary residence permit on the territory of Indonesia. The pension visa is issued for 1 year with an annual extension of up to five years. After 5 years, you can apply for a permanent residence permit.
If one spouse has not reached the age of 55, you can apply for a dependent pension visa, if you have an official marriage certificate. You can also apply for a dependent pension visa for children (under 18 years of age) of the applicant.
Obtaining a Retirement Visa in Bali
Our company Legal Indonesia is ready to assist in obtaining a visa and take care of the documents.
Applying for a pension visa takes approximately 1-2 months and comprises 3 main stages:
Registration of TELEX
We prepare all the documents and issue a TELEX for you (a document required for obtaining a work visa at the Embassy). The process takes approximately 20 business days. When TELEX is ready, we will send it to you by email.
The list of required documents:
- a copy of the marriage or divorce certificate (translated into English);
- a copy of the first page of your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 18 months before it expires;
- copy of insurance for 1 month;
- Bank statement for the last 3 months;
- the photo on a red background in digital form;
- a copy of your Indonesian sponsor’s ID;
- yearly rental agreement.
We are ready to help you translate and legalize your documents. Cost 300.000 IDR per document
Getting a retirement visa at the Embassy
To obtain a visa at the Indonesian Embassy, you must provide the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 18 months at the time of entry into Indonesia
- A copy of the main page of the passport
- A copy of the page with a stamp on entry to the country in which you receive a visa
- Completed application form
- 2 color photographs on a light background for documents
- Confirmed in Jakarta by TELEX and cover letter
- Ticket to Indonesia
- Visa fee of 150 USD. Paid in the currency of the country in which the Indonesian Embassy is located
Retirement visa registration
After you have received your visa at the embassy and entered the territory of Indonesia, you need to contact us within 7 days and provide your passport and 1 photo on a red background in digital form to register your visa and issue a multi-permit to fly.