March 1, 2021

Obtaining ITAS/ITAP/Re-entry permit from abroad

How to apply for ITAS/ITAP/Re-entry permit if you are not in Indonesia?

If your ITAS/ITAP expires soon, you can apply for an extension of ITAS/ITAP/Re-entry permit without visiting immigration offices, consulates or embassies.

Your sponsor must apply for the extension at an immigration office in person on the following conditions:

1) your sponsor must attach a copy of your passport;
2) your sponsor must report about your date of arrival to Indonesia.

You can collect your ITAS/ITAP/Re-entry permit at an immigration office in 21 business days after you arrive in Indonesia.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This field is required.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*This field is required.